CHRISTMAS ASSEMBLIES OR CLASS PLAYS
A. Class Plays/Assemblies with cast of around 30 (*with option of year group performance i.e. 3 classes)
· *Christmas Carols Assembly
· *Christmas Advent Calendar Assembly
· *Christmas Spirit - The Conversion of Mrs Scrooge!
· Nativity Play – Welcome to Our Party – 2 versions, for Key Stage I and II;
· Nativity Play Crisis (this one should come with a public health warning!)
· A Christmas Carol - short play version of the original Dickens
· The Meaning of Christmas - The Conversion of Scrooge
· St. Nicholas Day Assembly - Who is the real Father Christmas?
· Snow White and the 22 Dwarfs
· Sleeping Beauty
· Nutcracker Christmas Assembly
B. Small Cast Plays – with 6 speakers
· Babushka A Christmas Story from Russia
· Poinsettia A Christmas Story from Mexico
*Snow White Pantomime - special extended version of Snow White and the 22 Dwarfs
Special Christmas Collection @ £12.99 – 3 for the price of 2! Plus Free Set of Jokes!
1. The Story of Babushka – Get Your Priorities Right – The Housework Can Wait!
2. The Meaning of Christmas – the Conversion of Mr. Scrooge – Shared Love is the Best
3. Christmas Quiz
Plus Christmas Jokes
*A panto with a difference! Snow White The Pantomime: 10 - 60 mins, 30 - 60 characters!!
On being requested to extend my Snow White and the 22 Dwarfs to accommodate a year group of 60, I thought why not team those 22 dwarfs up with 22 elves - with a few reindeer (and Father Christmas) thrown in?!This is a Snow White as you've never seen it - twists and surprises all along the way, perhaps some of the worst jokes you'll hear this year - and what about The Mirror ... checking out Facebook!?! As the script can be used for performance of 10, 45 or 60 mins and has the option of cast size 30 or 60 this has to be one of the most versatile pantomimes around! Comprehensive Production Notes make the seemingly impossible, possible!