Christmas and New Year Assemblies or Class Plays
New Year: New Year Assembly, New Year Assembly Based on Character, New Year Resolutions Assembly
A. Class Plays/Assemblies with cast of *around 30
· Christmas Carols Assembly
· Christmas Advent Calendar Assembly
· St. Nicholas Day Assembly - Who is the real Father Christmas?
· Nativity Play – Welcome to Our Party – 2 versions, for Key Stage I and II;
· Nativity Play Crisis (this one should come with a public health warning!)
· A Christmas Carol - short play version of the original Dickens
· The Meaning of Christmas - The Conversion of Scrooge
· Christmas Spirit - The Conversion of Mrs Scrooge!
· Nutcracker Christmas Assembly
And the following xmas plays/pantomimes:
· *Snow White Pantomime - special extended version of Snow White and the 22 Dwarfs
· Sleeping Beauty Pantomime
· Cinderella Christmas Play
· Wonderful Wizard of Oz Christmas Play
plus Fairy Tale Pantomime and Set of 5 Guided Reading Scripts on Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Rumpelstiltskin - 35 pages for £12.99 - this month's special offer
* Some of these can also be used for year groups
B. Small Cast Plays – with 6 speakers
· Babushka A Christmas Story from Russia
· Poinsettia A Christmas Story from Mexico
Plus Christmas Jokes
*A panto with a difference! Snow White The Pantomime: 10 - 60 mins, 30 - 60 characters!!
On being requested to extend my Snow White and the 22 Dwarfs to accommodate a year group of 60, I thought why not team those 22 dwarfs up with 22 elves - with a few reindeer (and Father Christmas) thrown in?!This is a Snow White as you've never seen it - twists and surprises all along the way, perhaps some of the worst jokes you'll hear this year - and what about The Mirror ... checking out Facebook!?! As the script can be used for performance of 10, 45 or 60 mins and has the option of cast size 30 or 60 this has to be one of the most versatile pantomimes around! Comprehensive Production Notes make the seemingly impossible, possible!