For 5 pound download, scroll to the bottom of this page.
This is a set of five sea life quizzes on:
- 1. What kind of fish is a shark?
- 2. How many species of shark are there?
- 3. Name the 4 oceans where most sharks live.
- 4. Which shark lives in a lake?
- 5. What are baby sharks called?
- 1. Are dolphins mammals or fish?
- 2. What are their young called?
- 3. What is a group of dolphins called?
- 4. Why are they mainly shallow divers?
- 1. Are whales mammals or fish?
- 2. How many species are there?
- 3. Whales can be divided into two main groups. What are they?
- 4. How do they breathe?
- 1. Are jellyfish fish?
- 2. Explain your answer.
- 3. How many species of jellyfish are there?
- 4. How many of these have been known to sting?
5. Bony Fish
- 1. How do bony fish get their name?
- 2. What is a group of fish called?
- 3. How do they breathe?
- 4. Are they warm-blooded or cold-blooded?
Plus a set of extremely fishy jokes! There are 30 questions to each (with the answers on the back of each sheet) and the questions range from general at the beginning to questions on specific species in the second half... with 25 jokes to finish up with.