These 'performance poems' are intended to be read aloud, as a group. This group size can range from as few as 6 to as many as 30. Ideal for use within classroom or as 'end of term performance'. Could also be used as an 'add on' to 'History of The Olympics' Class Play (see relevant part of website).
Also available in Literature section of Assemblies, a selection of poems converted into plays e.g.
· Smugglers Song – Rudyard Kipling
· Highwayman – Alfred Noyes
There are a number of poems in the pipeline – for adaptation to assembly/class play form.
These may include the following:
· The Listeners Walter de la Mare
· The Owl and the Pussycat Edward Lear
· The Jumblies Edward Lear
· Jabberwocky Lewis Carroll
· Macavity the Mystery Cat T.S. Eliot
· The Tyger William Blake
· Night Mail W.H.Auden
· From A Railway Carriage R.L. Stevenson
· To Autumn John Keats
· Daffodils William Wordsworth
· The Lady of Shallot Alfred Lord Tennyson
‘Write on request’ service available – drop a line to email@example.com