End of Summer Term Projects
Thinking ahead to the end of term ...!
How about combining World Cup excitement with the study of the different countries participating?
I have assemblies on most of these plus, of course, those World Cup scripts (assemblies, guided reading and quiz)
NB I have just a selection of the following in this category. For the complete set go to the Geography section of Key Stage II catalogue.
Assemblies on Different Countries:
· Great Britain
Other Geography-related topics include:
· Our Planet – different habitats and how they are affected by man
· Environment Assembly and what we can do to help
· Around the World in 20 Minutes – 7 continents and 5 oceans
· Weather Around the World Assembly
· Volcanoes Assembly (plus one on Pompeii, in History Section)
· Natural Disasters Assembly
· Rainforest Assembly
· *Ocean Assembly
· Poles Apart
· Travel Show Assembly (Holiday Show Assembly)
· Airport Assembly
· Dance Around the World
· Children Around the World